Indian Army invited online applications from Male Married/ Unmarried Engineering Graduates for 119th Technical Graduate Course July 2014. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format on or before 14 December 2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15 November 2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 14 December 2013.
Engineering Graduates: 80 Posts
• Civil: 15 posts
• Mechanical: 15 posts
• Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 10 posts
• Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 02 posts
• Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 posts
• Comp Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Comp Sc: 06 posts
• Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 10 posts
• Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 posts
• Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 posts
• Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 02 posts
• Food Tech/Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 posts
• Chemical Engg: 02 posts
• Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 posts
• Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02 posts
AEC: 20 posts
• Army Education Corps (Men): 20 posts
Total Number of Posts: 100 Posts
For Engineering Graduates: An Engineering Degree in the respective discipline.
For AEC posts: MA/M.Sc in English/ Economics/ history/ Geography/ Pol Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s/ Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic
• For Engineering Graduates: between 20 to 27 years
• For AEC Posts: 23 to 27 years
How to Apply
The candidates have to send the completely filled online application before 14 December 2013. For complete details refer the below link.
UPSC CAPF 2018 DAF Notification Released, Apply Online till 28 Jan
Join Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme: Course Commencing from Oct 2019 for Law Graduates
255 Transit Camp, Delhi Cantt Recruitment 2019: Apply for 06 MTS and Cook Posts
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, Diploma Holders Apply for Yantrik Post