Indian Army invited online applications from Male Married/ Unmarried Engineering Graduates for 119th Technical Graduate Course July 2014. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format on or before 14 December 2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15 November 2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 14 December 2013.
Engineering Graduates: 80 Posts
• Civil: 15 posts
• Mechanical: 15 posts
• Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 10 posts
• Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 02 posts
• Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 posts
• Comp Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Comp Sc: 06 posts
• Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 10 posts
• Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 posts
• Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 posts
• Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 02 posts
• Food Tech/Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 posts
• Chemical Engg: 02 posts
• Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 posts
• Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02 posts
AEC: 20 posts
• Army Education Corps (Men): 20 posts
Total Number of Posts: 100 Posts
For Engineering Graduates: An Engineering Degree in the respective discipline.
For AEC posts: MA/M.Sc in English/ Economics/ history/ Geography/ Pol Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s/ Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic
• For Engineering Graduates: between 20 to 27 years
• For AEC Posts: 23 to 27 years
How to Apply
The candidates have to send the completely filled online application before 14 December 2013. For complete details refer the below link.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.