Indian Army invited online applications from Male Married/ Unmarried Engineering Graduates for 119th Technical Graduate Course July 2014. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format on or before 14 December 2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 15 November 2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 14 December 2013.
Engineering Graduates: 80 Posts
• Civil: 15 posts
• Mechanical: 15 posts
• Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 10 posts
• Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 02 posts
• Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 posts
• Comp Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Comp Sc: 06 posts
• Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 10 posts
• Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 posts
• Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 posts
• Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 02 posts
• Food Tech/Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 posts
• Chemical Engg: 02 posts
• Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 posts
• Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02 posts
AEC: 20 posts
• Army Education Corps (Men): 20 posts
Total Number of Posts: 100 Posts
For Engineering Graduates: An Engineering Degree in the respective discipline.
For AEC posts: MA/M.Sc in English/ Economics/ history/ Geography/ Pol Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s/ Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic
• For Engineering Graduates: between 20 to 27 years
• For AEC Posts: 23 to 27 years
How to Apply
The candidates have to send the completely filled online application before 14 December 2013. For complete details refer the below link.
Join Indian Army Short Service Commission Course(SSC), 191 Vacancies Notified
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018, Diploma Holders are Invited to Apply for Yantrik Post
Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot Recruitment 2018 for 4 LDC and Tradesman Mate Posts
HQ Goa Naval Area Recruitment 2018, 121 Vacancies for Tradesman Mate, Cook and Other