Indian Army invited application from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army. The eligible candidates have to submit their duly filled application form in the prescribed format on or before 01 December 2013.
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 01 December 2013
Date of Examination: 23 February 2013
• Science Stream: 218 Posts
• Arts Stream: 52 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 270 Posts
- Group ‘X’: PayBand-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) + Group ‘X’ Pay (Rs 1400) per month.
- Group ‘Y’: PayBand-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (2000) per month.
Age Limit: Between 20 to 25 years
- Group ‘X’: B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/BSc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA from any recognized university.
- Group ‘Y’: B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from any recognized university
How To Apply
Submit the duly filled Application Form along with all required documents as per the format duly super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of.
Enclose two Self Addressed stamped Registered Envelopes of Rs 22 denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which the acknowledgment/Call up notice/ rejection slip is to be sent.
The candidates have to appear in the Screening, Physical fitness test, Written examination and personal interview for completion of the recruitment process.
For complete details refer the below link.