The Indian Army has invited applications from candidates for its Courses for Law Graduates under the grant of Short Service Commission for Judge Advocate General Department. The candidates are required to submit their online applications before 19 September 2014.
- Starting of Submitting Application: 19 August 2014
- Last date for receipt of online application form: 19 September 2014
- The candidates must have a LLB Degree from any recognized university/institute with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State.
- The candidates should be from a college/university which is recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the course is 21 to 27 years.
Pay and Allowances
The candidates who would get selected for the programme would be given a stipend of Rs. 21000/- per month with free medical and canteen facilities with other benefits.
For further details on Selection procedure, Training schedule and other details visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates are expected to fill-up online application forms and get their user Id and password after submission. The filled up application form needs to get submitted and print out of the form should be taken by the candidate along with the roll number generated.
- The candidates are expected to be present with all the relevant certificates and documents supporting their claims made in the application form at the selection center in original, once they get a call from the authority.
- Multiple applications might result in cancellation of candidature for any candidate.