Indian Army invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 74, 75 & 76 Courses. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 27 December 2013
- Date of Examination: 23 February 2013
Details of Post
Name of Post: Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher)
- Pandit: 60 Posts
- Granthi: 15 Posts
- Maulvi: 04 Posts
- Padre: 04 Posts
- Bodh Monk: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 85 Posts
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university is must for all applicants. The candidate also have the mentioned qualification according to posts specified.
- Pandit: Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit/Hindi as one of the elective(main) subject, but not done Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
- Maulvi: MaulviAlim in Arabic, AdibAlim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. Those who have passed BA with Arabic/Urdu as one of the elective (main) subjects, but have not done MaulviAlim in Arabic or AdibAlim in Urdu are also eligible.
- Padre: Any person who has been ordained is priest by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
How to Apply
The application form as per format duly completed in all respect alongwith all relevant documents with two registered self addressed envelopes duly affixed with appropriate denomination postal stamps issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which the acknowledgment/Call up notice/ rejection slip is to be sent to Army Recruitment Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam – 530004 so as to reach latest by 27 December 2013. The envelope containing application should be marked as “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE RRT 74, 75 & 76) on the top of the envelope.
The applications must reach at Army Recruitment Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam – 530004 by 27 December 2013. For Details, candidates are advised to refer the mentioned link.