Indian Army invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) for RRT 85 & 86 courses. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 8 November 2017.
- Start date for online application submission – 10 October 2017
- Last date for online application submission - 8 November 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Pandit - 63 Post
- Granthi - 02 Posts
- Padre - 01 Post
- Maulvi- 01 Post
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments 03 Posts (only for Hindu (Gorkha) candidates)
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts - 01 Post (only Ladakhi Muslim Shia Candidates)
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officer Posts
Educational Qualification – The candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. For details click on the below link of Detailed Notification.
Age Limit for Junior Commissioned Officer Posts
- Civilian Candidates - 27 to 34 years
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration - 25 to 34 years
Selection Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officer Posts
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written test and Interview.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Junior Commissioned Officer Posts
Interested candidates can apply through online and offline mode. The last date of receipt of application submission is 8 November 2017. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification below for more details regarding educational qualification, application process etc.