Indian Army is going to conduct recruitment rally at Municipal Stadium Kadapa under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai. The rally will be conducted from 03 January 2018 to 13 January 2018 by Army Recruiting Office, Guntur in seven districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Kadapa, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 18 December 2017.
- Start date for application submission – 19 November 2017
- Last date for application submission – 18 December 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 03 January 2018 to 13 January 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn) Examiner
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Tradesman
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)
Eligibility Criteria for Soldier Technical and Other Posts
- Soldier Technical - 10+2 /Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each Subject.
- Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn) Examiner - 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. (OR) Three year Diploma in Engg(Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Computer Sience and Electronics & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognised polytechnic / Institute / ITI.
- Soldier General Duty- 10th pass with min 33% in each subject / C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10+2 simple pass in all subject.
- Soldier Tradesman - 8th Class Pass (For House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce) and 10th Class Pass. For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood work), Artisan (Metallurgy) Suport Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass / ITI qualification in respective trades.
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms) - Graduate in any discipline.
Selection Procedure for Soldier Technical and Other Posts
Selection of candidates will be based on Physical Fitness Test (PMT), Physical Measurement Test(PMT), Medical and CEE (Common Entrance Examination).
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Interested candidates can apply online from 19 November 2017. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link for more information.