Indian Coast Guard invited application for recruitment to the post of Yantrik – 02/2014 Batch. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 10 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 17 February 2014
- Date of Examination: March/ April 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Yantrik
Educational Qualification: Matriculate and three years Diploma (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic Engg.) with at least 60% in aggregate from Board/Institute recognised by Board of Central/State Government. (5% relaxation for SC/ ST candidates, sports person of National level and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years
- 5 years Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category
How to Apply
Applicants have to apply online from 10 February to 17 February 2014 through official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Follow the instruction before filling the form.
Refer the below link for complete details.