Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), Bangalore invited online applications for the post of Project Trainee and Project Scientist. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 January 2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 19 January 2018
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Project Trainee (Mechanical) - 2 Posts
- Project Scientist - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Trainee and Project Scientist
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Project Trainee - Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering from a University/Institution recognised by the UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Project Scientist - M.Sc (Physics) with a minimum of 60% marks and 2 years experience as Research Trainee
- Project Trainee (Mechanical) - 26 Years
- Project Scientist - 35 Years
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics Project Trainee and Project Scientist Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through onlie mode on or before 19 January 2018