The Indian Institute of Carpet Technology (IICT) invited applications for recruitment of various vacancies. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 1 month from the date of publication of the advertisement. IICT is the only of its kind in Asia, has been set up by Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India to provide much needed support to Textile, Carpet and allied Industries.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 11 January 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: 10 February 2014 (within 1 Month from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
• Assistant Professor (Textile Design Technology): 1 Post
• Assistant Professor (Textile Technology-Mechanical Processing): 1 Post
• Assistant Professor (Mathematics): 1 Post
• Registrar, Tenural: 1 Post
• Accounts Officer: 1 Post
• Computer Lab In-charge: 1 Post
• Physical Lab In-charge: 1 Post
• Chemical Lab In-charge: 1 Post
• Computer Lab Assistant: 1 Post
• Fitter: 2 Posts
• Electrical Technician: 1 Post
• Driver: 1 Post
• Operator: 3 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 16 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not more than 40 years for Assistant Professor (Textile Design Technology), Assistant Professor (Textile Technology-Mechanical Processing) and Assistant Professor (Mathematics).
• Candidate’s age should not less than 50 years for Registrar, Tenural and Accounts Officer.
• Candidate’s age should not more than 35 years for Computer Lab Assistant.
• Candidate’s age should be between 27-35 years for Computer Lab In-charge, Physical Lab In-charge, Chemical Lab In-charge, Fitter, Electrical Technician, Driver and Operator.
• Assistant Professor (Textile Design Technology): B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech. in Textile Technology or Engineering or Carpet Technology with first class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech.
• Assistant Professor (Textile Technology-Mechanical Processing): B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech. in Textile Technology or Engineering or Carpet Technology with first class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech.
• Assistant Professor (Mathematics): Master degree in Mathematics or an equivalent degree from Foreign University, should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET), or an Accredited test (State Level Eligibility Test-SLET/SET).
• Registrar, Tenural: Post graduate degree with at least 55% marks (relaxable for MBA/LLB), At least 10 years of administrative or industrial experience of managerial level in professional institute or university or industry or R&D Establishment.
• Accounts Officer: Postgraduate Degree in Commerce or Economics or Finance and minimum 7 years experience in a responsible capacity of dealing with Financial Matters, Rules & regulations, Budgeting and Income & Expenditure in a University/College or a Govt./Semi Govt. Organization.
• Computer Lab In-charge: MCA or MSc in Computer Science or MSc in Information Technology with NET qualification.
• Physical Lab In-charge: B.Tech or M.Tech in Textile Technology.
• Chemical Lab In-charge: B.Tech or M.Tech in Textile Technology.
• Computer Lab Assistant: Bachelor Degree and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or Information Technology from recognized institute. Experience in Computer Application will be an added qualification.
• Fitter: 12th or equivalent and At least 10 years hands on working experience as fitter in installation/ erection/ maintenance of cotton and / or woolen/worsted Spinning setup.
• Electrical Technician: 12th or equivalent and ITI in Electrical/Electrician Trade or Equivalent with At least 10 years hands on working experience for maintenance of electrical panel, Bus bar & in the area of power distribution/maintenance in the office and campus.
• Driver: 10th or equivalent and Possession of a valid driving license for driving vehicles like-Gypsy, Institute Bus etc. with Knowledge of motor mechanism.
• Operator: 12th or equivalent and At least 10 years hands on working experience for operating various machines of cotton and / or woolen/worsted Spinning setup etc.
Candidates need to pay non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (for General Category) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST/OBC candidates), of nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, IICT payable at Bhadohi.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the O/o Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Chauri Road,Bhadohi-221401(U.P.) within 1 month from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January