Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) Job Notification: Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) has invited applications for the SRF and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 09 August 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 09 August 2019
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) SRF and Other Vacancy Details
- Adjunct Faculty: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and Other Job
- Adjunct Faculty: Essential Qualification: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in any specialization Experience: A faculty retired from technical institutions or a person of eminence with a Post graduate or PhD qualifications having 10-15 years of experience from Industry/organization shall satisfy the following norms: Teaching and research organizations of State/ Central government Institutions/ Universities Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) Reputed Industries NRIs and PIOs working with reputed overseas academic, research and industrial organizations or having a demonstrated interest in Indian issues.
- Active Intelligent Packaging system with antimicrobial agents for fruits and vegetables (GAP044) (SRF): M. Tech in Food Process Engineering / Food Science and Technology / Food science & Nutrition / Biotechnology.
- Technical Assistance to Director (SRF): Ph.D. (or) M.Tech. in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Chemical Engineering/ Food Process Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology (or) M.Sc. in any of these disciplines with NET (or) MBA with any specialization Desirable: Proficiency in English writing & MS Office.
- Enabling Start-Ups through value Chain Approach for Under Utilized Crops of Arid Region in Tamil Nadu (GAP - 046) (JRF): M.Tech in Food technology/ Food Process Engineering/ Food Science & Technology/Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering/M.Sc. (Agriculture) in any discipline.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 09 August 2019.