Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invites applications from eligble candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Project Assistant” in the Dept. of Mining Engg. Posts are on Temporary Basis, for the Project – Preparation of Comprehensive CAT Plan for the Saranda Forest Area fed by KARA and Koina River System with specific measures and cost structure for implementation (TCSF). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 04 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 June 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Project Assistant”
No. of Posts: 02
(i) B.E. (Civil Engineering), M. Sc. (Environmental Science/ Remote Sensing/ Geography/ Forestry/ Geology).
(ii) First Class score in GATE/ NET are desirable.
(iii) Experience in Field Survey Work (with use of GPS and RS+GIS software).
Age Limit and Relaxation for the candidate should be as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Consolidated Salary of Rs. 15,000/- Per Month.
- Application Fee of Rs. 50/- (Fifty only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft in favour of “IIT Kharagpur”, payable at Kharagpur.
- Female candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
- Selected candidates shall be allowed to register for MS/ Ph.D subject to their fulfillment of the requirement for MS/ Ph.D admission in IIT Kharagpur.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply with complete Bio- data on plain paper, which is to be sent along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. and Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – 721 302” on or before 04 June 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt. / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below