Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), under Ministry of Tourism, GOI is one amongst the premier educational institutes of Tourism and allied services in the country. IITTM extended the last date for receiving the applications for admission to PGDM programmes.
Name of Programme and Centres
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism & Travel) - Gwalior and Bhubaneswar
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business) - Gwalior and Bhubaneswar
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and Leisure) - Delhi
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism & Cargo) – Nellore
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Services) - Gwalior
Deadline for submission of Application form: 31 May 2013
- Admission seekers should possess three years bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH candidates) from recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants must have a valid score card of one of the national level examination like CAT, MAT, C-MAT, ATMA and XAT.
- Aspirants who have not appeared in any of the above mentioned examination can appear in the upcoming CMAT on 17 May to 21 May 2013 or MAT on 5 June 2013.
- Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of scores secured in CAT/ MAT/ C-MAT/ ATMA/ XAT.
- Shortlisted applicants will have to appear in Group Discussion and Personal Interview for final selection.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The admission fee is Rs 1000 for Unreserved Categories’ candidates (Rs 500 for SC/ ST/ PH applicants). The fee should be paid through the Demand Draft drawn in the name of Director- IITTM, payable at Gwalior.
How to Apply
- Intended candidates should apply online at the website of IITTM.
- Aspirants will have to take print out of filled in application form and paste photo on it attested by Gazetted officer.
- Applicants must send attested copies of the mark sheets/ certificates/ scores, category claim certificate (if any, for reservation) and requisite amount of Demand Draft along with the application form to below mentioned address so as to reach within the prescribed deadline:
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
Gwalior 474011 MP India
To seek more information, please visit www.iittm.org.
Aspirants should also Read