The Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission in Logistics Cadre and unmarried Male and Female candidates for Short Service Commission in Education Branch and ATC of the Indian Navy, who fulfill the condition of nationality as laid down by the Government of India for Course commencing Dec 2014 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 4 May 2014. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 14 April 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 4 May 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 14 May 2014
Detail of the Vacancies:
Name of the posts:
- Permanent commissioned officer in Logistics Cadre
- Short Service commissioned (SSC) officer in Education Branch and ATC
- Logistics/Works: Candidates should have 19 1/2 – 25 Yrs (born between 02 Jan 1990 – 01 Jul 1995)
- Education: Candidates should have 21– 25 Yrs (born between 02 Jan 1990 – 01 Jul 1994)
- ATC: Candidates should have 19 1/2 – 25 Yrs (born between 02 Jan 1990 – 01 Jul 1995)
- Logistics/Works: (a) For PC (Logistics Cadre): (i) B.Com/M.Com. (ii) BA/MA (Economics) (iii) BBA /MBA (iv) BBM/BMS (v)BCA/MCA (vi) BSc (IT)/MSc (IT) (vii) B.Tech/BE(any discipline) (viii) Graduate Degree with Post Graduate Diploma/Degree in Materials Management (ix) ICWA (x) Chartered Accountancy. (b) For Works: (i) BE/B Tech Civil Engineering (ii) B Architecture.
- Education: (i) MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc) (ii) MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc. (iii) MSc Chemistry (iv) MA (English or History) (v) MCA (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level) OR BE/B Tech/M Tech in any of the following disciplines:- Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Tele Communication, Electrical, Computer Science and Information & Technology.
- ATC: (i) BSc in Physics/Maths or Electronics (ii) Msc in Physics/ Maths or Electronics.
- Higher educational qualification is considered as cut off.
- Those who are shortlisted will be called for SSB interview.
- The interview is of two stages. Stage I consists of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and GD. Stage II consists of Psychological tests, Group task tests and interview.
- Finally candidates will be put to Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.in before 4 May 2014.
- On successful submission of online application, an Application Number will be generated by the system. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. Candidates are required to take two printouts of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. They should send one copy, after pasting their photograph and signing it on the space provided for the purpose, along with attested copies of 10th & 12th class certificates, mark sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semesters/years, to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan PO, New Delhi - 110 011 on or before 14 May 2014.
- Candidates should super-scribe the words on the envelope containing the application copy online application no. ___ Application for PC (LOG)/SSC (Education)/SSC (ATC) – DEC 2014 Course Qualification ______ Percentage ___%.
For More Information