The Indian Navy invited application for recruitment of unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission in Logistics Cadre and unmarried Male and Female candidates for Short Service Commission in Education Branch and ATC. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 04 May 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 14 April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 04 May 2014
Details of Post
- Permanent Commission in Logistics Cadre
- Short Service Commission in Education Branch and ATC
- For PC(Logistics Cadre)(only for male candidates): B COM/M COM (ii) BA/MA (Economics)
- For Work: BE/B Tech Civil Engineering OR B Architecture
Education (For male & Female): MSc Physics (with Maths in BSc) or MSc Maths (with Physics in BSc) or ) MSc Chemistry (iv) MA (English or History) or MCA (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level) with 50% marks or BE/B Tech/M Tech with 60% marks atleast
ATC (For male & Female): BSc in Physics/Maths or Electronics OR Msc in Physics/Maths or Electronics with minimum 60% marks
- Logistics/Works: 19 ½ - 25 Yrs
- Education: 21 - 25 Yrs
- ATC: 19 ½ - 25 Yrs
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidate have to submit only Online (e-application) from 14 April 2014 to 04 May 2014 through the website, www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Click in the 'Officer Entry' option under the 'Apply Online' category on the Home Page. For details refer the below mentioned link.