Indian Oil invited application for recruitment to the post of Chemical (AOCP), Mechanical (Fitter), Quality Control, Steno English, Chemical (Diploma) and Electrical / Electronics (Diploma Electrical).The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 November 2013. Indian Oil began operations in 1959 as Indian Oil Company Ltd. The Indian Oil Corporation was formed in 1964, with the merger of Indian Refineries Ltd. Indian Oil is the biggest oil producer and marketeer Oil's product range covers petrol, diesel, LPG, auto LPG, aviation turbine fuel, lubricants, naphtha, bitumen, paraffin, kerosene etc. Xtra Premium petrol, Xtra Mile diesel, Servo lubricants, Indane LPG cooking gas, Autogas LPG, Indian Oil Aviation are some of its prominent brands.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 9 November 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts:
• Chemical (AOCP): 14 Posts
• Mechanical (Fitter): 7 Posts
• Quality Control: 3 Posts
• Steno English: 5 Posts
• Chemical (Diploma): 10 Posts
• Electrical / Electronics (Diploma Electrical): 5 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 44
• Candidate maximum age should be 25 years as on 31 October 2013.
• Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
• Chemical (AOCP): B.Sc (PCM)
• Mechanical (Fitter): 10th with ITI
• Quality Control: B.Sc (PCM)
• Steno English: 12th with ITI
• Chemical (Diploma): 3 Years Diploma in Chemical Engineering
• Electrical / Electronics (Diploma Electrical): 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Chemical (AOCP): Rs.6970/- during 1st year & Rs.7220/- for remaining six months.
• Mechanical (Fitter): Rs.6970/-
• Quality Control: Rs.6970/- during 1st year & Rs.7220/- for remaining six months.
• Steno English: Rs.6970/-
• Chemical (Diploma): Rs.7530/- per month
• Electrical / Electronics (Diploma Electrical): Rs.7530/- per month
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test followed by Personal interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• The application complete in all respects along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates and mark-sheets from Matriculations onwards in support of age, academic qualification, experience etc. should be sent by ordinary post to the Manager (ER), Panipat Refinery, Post Box no. 128, Panipat-132103, Haryana before 9 November 2013.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the post of ___________" on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
JSLPS Recruitment 2018, Apply for 6 Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts
Tripura University Recruitment 2018: 15 Vacancies for Traineeship/ Studentship
NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2018: Apply for 65 District Data Manager, Entomologist and Other Posts
Miranda House, DU Recruitment 2018 for 5 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 14 December