Ine 26 June 2013.The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India.dira Gandhi National Tribal University invited applications for recruitment of various posts 2013. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or befor It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action with the appointment of Prof. C. D. Singh as its first Vice-Chancellor on 8 July 2008.
Last date for receipt of application form: 26 June 2013
Name of the Posts:
1. Director (Regional Campus Manipur): 01 Post
2. Registrar: 01 Post
3. Internal Audit Officer: 01 Post
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
5. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
- Registrar: Candidate age should not more than 57 years as on 26 June 2013.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Candidate age should not more than 35 years as on 26 June 2013.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate age should not more than 30 years as on 26 June 2013.
- 1. Director (Regional Campus Manipur): Ph.D. Degree and must have 15 years of teaching experience
- 2. Registrar: Master Degree and must have 15 years of teaching experience
- Internal Audit Officer: 5 years regular service from the Central/ State Govt Universities.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E.(Civil) or equivalent qualification recognized by AICTE in the respective field with 3 years experience as Junior Engineer or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years experience as Junior Engineer
- 5. Lower Division Clerk: 10+2 or equivalent. A Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
General & OBC Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.500 (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak payable at State Bank of India, Amarkantak.
- Director, Regional Campus Manipur: Rs. 37400 – 67000 +AGP Rs. 10000/-.
- Registrar: Rs. 37400 – 67000 + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-.
- Internal Audit Officer: Rs. 15600 – 39100+GP Rs. 7600/-.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs. 9300 –34800+GP Rs. 4600/-.
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Exam/Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the website: www.igntu.nic
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, Bio-data, one recent passport size colored photograph and a self addressed envelope should be submitted to the address given below:
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University,
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For more information, CLICK HERE