Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi Started For Commercial Pilot License Course Entrance Exam 2013
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Rae Bareli invited applications for the Commercial Pilot License Course Entrance exam 2013-II which is scheduled for 17 November 2013.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Rae Bareli invited applications for the Commercial Pilot License Course Entrance exam 2013-II which is scheduled for 17 November 2013. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 15 October 2013. Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Rae Bareli is an autonomous body under the control of the Ministry of Civil Aviation. It is an aviation school. The main objective of the Akademi is to improve the Flying Training standards in the Civil Aviation Industry and to impart Line Oriented Flying Training of International Standards, as per ICAO norms.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15 October 2013
- Date for Dispatch of Admit Cards: 30 October 2013
- Date for Contact IGRUA if Admit Cards not received by: 11 November 2013
- Date of Written Test: 17 November 2013
- Date of Written Test Result on Website / Emails / SMS: 28 November 2013
- Opening Date of Interview/ Viva: 16 December 2013
- Date of Interview Result on Website / Emails / SMS: 28 December 2013
- Opening Date of Pilot Aptitude Test: 21 January 2014
- Date of Final Result on Website / Emails / SMS: 30 January 2014
About the Course
IGRUA offers Ab-initio to CPL Course for issue of CPL with Multi–engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft. Shortlisted candidates shall be inducted as per Final Merit in batches every three months starting March 2014.
Duration: 18 months, this may be extended
Total Seats: 75
Candidate’s age must be 17 years at the time of joining.
12th class passed with English as a subject and Minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics (50% Aggregate Marks for SC / ST / OBC Candidates).
Selected candidates will have to submit Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate before joining.
- Rs. 32.5 Lacs + Applicable Taxes (@ 12.36% at present) payable in four quarterly installments.
- Additional expenditure for about Rs. 1 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones, DGCA Examination and License fee
- Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 6,000/- in favour of ‘Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi’ drawn on any nationalized/ scheduled Bank and payable at Raebareli.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
How to apply
- Interested or desired candidate may apply in prescribed format available on IGRUA website: http://www.igrua.gov.in/Entrance/Advertisement.htm
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the following address before15 October 2013.
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi
RAEBARELI (U.P.) – PIN 229302