Indo – German Tool Room (IGTR), Aurangabad invited applications from eligible candidates for enrolling themselves in the different ‘Long Term Courses – 2014’. Commencement of Courses will be from October 2014 at various centers - Aurangabaad, Nagpur, Pune& Mumbai. Admission will be based on First-cum-first-serve at Centre.
- Commencement Period of Courses: 01 October 2014.
Details of Long Term Courses
Name of Courses Offers/ Duration of the Course
- PG Diploma (Tool Design & CAD/CAM): 1.5 Years.
- Post Diploma: 01 Year.
- Advance Certificate Course: 01 Year.
- For Course No. 1: Degree or equivalent in the relevant field.
- For Course No. 2: Degree or Diploma in the concerned field or equivalent.
- For Course No. 3: ITI in the relevant trade or equivalent.
Fee Payment should be deposited in the ‘SBI Power Jyoti Account’ (Account No. 34008490415)
- Registration Fee
Registration Fee (Non- refundable) is
1. For Course 1:Rs. 1,800/-.
2. For Course 2&3 :Rs. 1,200/-.
- Course Fee
Candidate has to pay the Course Fee as per the Course selected :
1. For Course 1 :Rs. 1,05,000/- in Three Installments.
2. For Course 2 &3 :Rs. 70,000/- in Two Installments.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Record.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the duly attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience (if any), category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc., Proof of Identity with a recent passport size photographs enclosed with the application form (if reqd.) may forward to the respective Center of ‘Indo German Tool Room’ for which the course applied.
1. For Aurangabad:‘P – 31, M.I.D.C Industrial Area, Chikalthana, Aurangabad – 431 006’.
2. For Pune : ‘IGTR – MSME DI CAD/ CAM Training Centre, Shankarshet Road, Near PMT Workshop, Swargate, Pune – 411 037’.
3. For Nagpur : ‘Plot No. P – 142, MIDC Indl. Area, Hingana, Nagpur – 440 006’.
4. For Mumbai : ‘MSME DI, Saki Naka, Kurla – Andheri Road, Mumbai – 400 072’.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.