Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) Job Notification: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) has invited applications for the Research Coordinator posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 20 November 2019.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 20 November 2019
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) Research Coordinator Vacancy Details
- Research Coordinator: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 06 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Research Coordinator Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Hold at least a Master’s Degree in any of the relevant social science fields: Sociology/Anthropology, Social Work, Science and Technology Studies, Public Policy and other aligned fields.
- Candidate with publication experience preferred.
- Candidates must have high motivation to be part of a field-based study. Having prior experience of field-based research (including ethnographic, survey and qualitative methods) is mandatory.
- The position is best suited for those who are looking to gain research experience while developing an interest in the domain or preparing to undertake doctoral research in the near future.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 20 November 2019. Interested candidate need to send an application with the following documents-
- Covering letter specifying the reason to apply
- Latest copy of academic CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Latest transcripts from the last major academic degree
- Names of two academic/research advisors who can be contacted for references
- Publications or writing samples if any
The last date of submitting application is 20th November, Tuesday by 5 PM. Applications should be sent to the following email: ProjectJaankar@iiitd.ac.in.