Institute of Home Economics Jobs Notification:
Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi) invited application from eligible candidatesfor 18 MTS (Laboratory Attendant) and other posts. Eligible and interested candidates can send their applicationin the prescribed formatalong with required copies of documents on or before 21 May 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Institute of Home Economics MTS Jobs:
- Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Professional Assistant (Library): M. Lib. Sc./ M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent with 50% marks OR Master’s Degree in Arts/ Science / Commerce or any other discipline with 50% and B. Lib. Sc./ B.L.I. Sc. with 50% marks.
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification with 50% marks.
- JACT (Junior Assistant cum Typist): A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/ Institution with at least 50% marks or a graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months 5 duration in Computer Application/ Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent discipline.
- Library Assistant: Passed Sr. Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by State Board of Education/University/Govt. recognized institutions.
- MTS (Library Attendant): Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- MTS (Laboratory Attendant): Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board.
- Professional Assistant (Library), Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 35 years.
- Library Assistant: 30 years.
- JACT (Junior Assistant cum Typist), MTS (Library Attendant) and MTS (Laboratory Attendant): 27 years.
Application fees for Institute of Home Economics MTS Jobs:
- UR/OBC Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Rs.100/-
- PWD- NIL.
Click here for Detailed Notification
How to Apply for Institute of Home Economics MTS Jobs:
Eligible and Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents to the Director, Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi) F-4 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi on or before 21 May 2016.
Last Date of Application: 21 May 2016
Institute of Home Economics Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Librarian – 01 post
- Professional Assistant(Library) – 01 post
- Semi Professional Assistant(Library) – 02 posts
- JACT (Junior Assistant cum Typist) – 01 post
- Library Assistant – 01 post
- MTS (Library Attendant) – 03 posts
- MTS (Laboratory Attendant) – 09 posts
Other Highlights of Employment News of This Week (30 April 2016 to 06 May 2016)
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 for 40 Technical Graduate Course Posts
Applications Invited for 45 Engineer & Officer Posts at PGCIL, Apply by 31 May
HQ Base Workshop Grp EME Recruitment 2016 for 64 Grp ‘C’ Posts, 10+2 pass job, Apply before 21 May
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. Recruitment 2016 for 21 Assistant Manager Posts
IIA Recruitment 2016 for 21 Engineer & Other Posts, Last Date to Apply 13 May
2 ASC Training Centre, Bangalore Recruitment 2016 for 15 Cook and Other Posts
Ministry of Defence Embarkation Headquarters, Kolkata Recruitment 2016 for 10 LDC & Other Posts