Instrumentation Limited., Palakkad invited applications from young bright Personnel Officer, F&A Officer and Engineers as Management Trainee (P&A), Management Trainee (F&A) & Management Trainee (Technical). Eligible candidates can send their applications before 1 February 2015.
Closing date for submitting applications: 1 February 2015
Details of Post
1. Management Trainee (P&A): 2 Posts
2. Management Trainee (F&A): 1 Post
3. Management Trainee (Technical): 5 Posts
Stipend Rs.12,000/- pm (all inclusive) during training period. PG Engineering Degree holders after acquiring BE/B.Tech will be offered regular pay scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600. IDA and other allowances as per rules of the Company.
1. Management Trainee (P&A): Candidate should have 60% of marks (Ist Class) in MBA with specialization in HR/Master Degree in relevant subject with PG Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relation or LLB with specialization in Labour Laws with 2-3 years experience in an industrial establishment having more than 100 employees in similar position are desirable.
2. Management Trainee (F&A): Candidate should have ACA/AICWA (ACMA).
3. Management Trainee (Technical): Candidate should be engineering Graduates in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Metallurgy with minimum 60% of marks (Ist Class Degree). 10% relaxation in marks shall be given to SC/STcandidates. (Candidates having M.Tech/ME or equivalent in the same discipline shall have an added advantage).
28 years as on 1 November 2014.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by downloading the prescribed format given with complete details and attested copies of all testimonials etc. to The Sr. Officer (P&A), Instrumentation Limited, Kanjikode West – 678 623, Palakkad, Kerala before 1 February 2015. Candidates applying for the above post should enclose an application fee of Rs.100/- through nonrefundable Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of M/s. Instrumentation Limited payable at Palakkad. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from application feeprovided they submit proper certificate in support thereof.