Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Engineering Assistant (Electrical) and Junior Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 13 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 13 February 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Vacancy Details
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 01 Post
- Junior Office Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Assistant & Junior Office Assistant Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Grade-IV: Candidate should possess three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a Government recognized Institute.
- Junior Office Assistant Grade-IV: Full Time Bachelors’ Degree in Humanities (B.A.)/ Science (B. Sc)/ Commerce (B.Com)/ Management (BBA)/ Journalism / Mass Communication (B.A. Journalism/ BJMC)/ Computer Applications (BCA) from a Government recognized Institute/ University.
Upper age limit for the post is 26 years.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED (PIPELINES DIVISION) payable at SBI, BHUBNESHWAR (ODISHA).
How to Apply for Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Engineering Assistant & Junior Office Assistant Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Post Box No. 96, Bhubaneswar – 751001, Odisha on or before 13 February 2017.