IOCL Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 October 2019.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 28 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 18 October 2019
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application from along with the supporting documents: 28 October 2019
- Tentative Date of Written Test -17 November 2019
- Likely Date of Publication of Written Test Result: 22 November 2019
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 2 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – 1 Post
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 3 years of Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – Matric plus Sub Officers Course from NFSC – Nagpur or equivalent from any recognized University with heavy vehicle.
Selection Criteria for Experienced Non-Executive Personnel Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, Proficiency, Physical Test.
Official Notification PDF Download
Apply Online Link
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 18 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.