Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF), Ministry of Defence, Vehicle Factory, Jabalpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Radiographer, LDC, Fireman, Durwan and Ward Sahayak. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 9 October 2014.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 19 September 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 9 October 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Post:
- Radiographer: 1 Post
- LDC: 8 Posts
- Fireman: 3 Posts
- Durwan: 3 Posts
- Ward Sahayak: 7 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 22 Posts
- Radiographer: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
- LDC: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
- Fireman: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
- Durwan: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1800/-
- Ward Sahayak: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade pay of Rs.1800/-
- Radiographer: 12th passed or equivalent examination with Science subjects and Diploma/ Certificate in Radiographer.
- LDC: 12th passed or equivalent examination with typing speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Fireman: 10th passed, must have completed basic course on elementary fire fighting & must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Durwan: 10th passed and must be physically fit for the duties of Durwan.
- Ward Sahayak: 10th passed or equivalent examination and Knowledge of First-aid, Nursing and Ward procedure.
- Radiographer: Below 27 years
- LDC: 18 to 27 years
- Fireman: Below 27 years
- Durwan: 20 to 27 years
- Ward Sahayak: Below 27 years
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.50/- through Payment Gateway, linked with online application, using Debit Card or Credit Card.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Skill Test, Typing test, Measurement of physical standards, Endurance test, and screening test.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through Vehicle Factory’s website www.vfj.nic.in