IRCON International Limited Job Notification: IRCON International Limited under the Ministry of Railways, Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing on regular basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 23 October 2015.
Advt. No: 09/2015
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 03 October 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 23 October 2015
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard copy of Application forms: 30 October 2015
IRCON International Limited Vacancy Details:
Name of the post:
Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing post
- Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates should have minimum 3 years post qualification experience in drawing of steel structures/concrete structures (Bridge/Building etc.) in AutoCAD, Alignment Drawing (Railway, Road).
Age Limit for Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing post: Not exceeding 30 years
Selection Process for Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing post:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam and/or Interview.
How to Apply for IRCON International Limited Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online on or before 23 October 2015. After submission of online applications, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with a recent (self-attested) passport size photo, DD and other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 30 October 2015.
Application fee for IRCON International Limited Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing post
- General & OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwD and Ex-Serviceman categories: Nil
Admit Card for IRCON International Limited Junior Engineer/Civil-Drawing post
Details in this regard can be found from the official website.