Institute of Seismological Research (ISR), Gujarat invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up t posts of ‘Senior Research Fellow (SRF)’ and ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 August 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 August 2015
Details of Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant: 03 Posts
Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in the appropriate field from recognized Board or University or Institute and the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant: 28 years.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 32 years.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs. 28,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent Passport size Photograph (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Director General, Institute of Seismological Research, Next to PDPU, Raisan, Gandhinagar – 382 009” on or before 10 August 2015.