Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019 for 7 Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts
Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Recruitment is hiring for 7 Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts.
Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, Shastri Park, Delhi (JPCH Delhi) has invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Residents and Senior Residents. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview on 25 and 26 April 2019
- Senior Resident Date – 25 April 2019
- Junior Resident Date –26 April 2019
- Time – 10:00 AM
Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Vacancy Details
Senior Resident– 4 Posts
- Radiology - 01 Post
- Medicine - 01 Post
- Surgery - 01 Post
- Dermatology - 01 Post
Junior Resident – 3 Posts
- Senior Resident – Rs.67700-208700
- Junior Resident - Rs.56100-17750
Eligibility Criteria for Jr Resident and Sr Resident Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Residents - MBBS Degree from a recognized University/Institution with P.G Degree/Diploma/DNB in respective specialty and candidate must have not completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and adhoc period.
- Junior Residents - MBBS from recognized university. Registration with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory and candidate must not have completed 1-year Junior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and adhoc period.
- Senior Resident – 37 Years
- Junior Resident – 30 Years
How to Apply for Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital Delhi Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview at the Administrative Block (5th Floor), Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, Shastri Park, Delhi on 28 scheduled date and time.