Jagatsinghpur District Court Job Notification: Jagatsinghpur District Court has invited applications for the Stenographer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 21 September 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 21 September 2019
Jagatsinghpur District Court Stenographer and Other Vacancy Details
- Jr. Clerk-Cum Copyist: 07 Posts
- Jr. Typist: 01 Post
- Stenographer, Grade-lll: 05 Posts
- Driver: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer and Other Job
- Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist/ Jr. Typist/ Stenographer, Grade-III: shall be a citizen of India ; must have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be; must have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute; must be over 18 years and below 3.2 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of application i,e. 2L.09.2019. [Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provision of the relevant Acts, Rules, Orders or instructions for the time being in force for their respective reserved categories); must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard; must be of good character; must be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity; must have not more than one spouse living, if married, must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words in typewriting per minute in English[for the post of Junior Typist). Must have possessed a minimum speed of B0 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting per minute in English [for the post of Stenographer, Grade-lll). Pay the prescribed fees for the examination; must have registered his/her name in an employment exchange; must have not any criminal proceeding pending against him/her.
- Driver: (i) be a citizen of India. (ii) Have attained the age of twenty one years and must not be above the age of thirty two years: provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates referred to in rule 5 shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the Act, rules, orders or instructions, for the time being in force, for their respective categories. [iii) be able to read, write and speak Odia; and have- [a) Passed Middle School examination with Odia as a Language subject; or [b) Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject or [c] Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by Government or the Central Government; or [d) Passed a test in Odia language in Middle English School Standard conducted by the Government in School & Mass Education Department. (iv) have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate examination [10+2J or its equivalent from any recognised School, Board or Institution and have possessed- [a) a valid driving Licence for Light Motor Vehicle; [b) knowledge of motor mechanism; and (c) experience of driving a motor car for at least three years (v) not have more than one spouse living, if married: Provide that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law application to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule. [vi) Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate, who after such medical examination as the Government may prescribe, is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointment to the service. (viii) Have not any criminal proceeding pending against him/her.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 21 September 2019.