Jamia Millia Islamia University: Engineering Entrance Exam forms are available
Click here to know the complete details about Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam (JMIEEE)-2015.
Application form of JMI EEE (Jamia Millia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam)-2015 has been released by the Jamia Millia Islamia University online. There are two phases in the online application submission for JMIEEE-2015. the two phases comprises of - Candidate’s Registration and Entrance Application Submission. Successful candidates of JMI EEE-2015 will be given admissions to the B.Tech courses available at the University in various disciplines- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communications and Computer Science. Eligible candidates shall apply below before May 1st, 2015 to appear for the entrance exam.
Candidates must have passed 12th (Sr. Sec. School Certificate)/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects. Along with that candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in PCM.
Candidates must possess diploma in any engineering branch, recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration. In diploma candidate must also have scored at least 55% marks.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on October 1, 2015.
- JMI EEE 2015 Application Fee: Rs.700
- Paid via: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan
1. JMI EEE 2015 Online Form submission process consists of two-phases:
- Part – I (Candidate’s Registration): Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and Upload of Photograph and Signatures
- Part – II (Entrance Application Submission): Choosing of Program(s), Filling up of Category/Special Provisions, Submission of Entrance Application Fee and Printing of Registration Slip & Admit Card
2. Candidates should provide following during JMI EEE 2015 Registration Process:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id
- Softcopy of candidate’s colored passport size photograph (Min 5 KB and Max 20 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Min 5 KB and Max Size 10 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format