Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada is one of the leading universities in the nation. The University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admissions to Full time/ External PhD Research Programmes in Major areas of Engineering, Sciences and Management.
Name of Programme
Full time/ External PhD
Last date for submission of application form: 15 March 2013 (till 4 pm)
- Admission seekers must be Post Graduate in the concerned disciplines from any UGC recognized State / Central University / Private University, Premier National Institutes with 60% marks (55% marks for SC and ST candidates).
- Relaxation: 5% marks relaxation for English, Arts and Commerce disciplines
- For external PhD programme, two years experience in Educational Institutions / R & D organizations / Industries is mandatory.
- Applicants who have attained JRF, SRF or other fellowships from organizations like UGC, CSIR, and AICTE will be given priority for admission to Full time PhD programme without University fellowship.
The selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the following examinations:
- Written test
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Candidates are required to remit Rs 1000 (in case of SC/ST applicants Rs 500) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, NUSRL, JNT University Kakinada” payable at Kakinada.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers can download the application form from the website of the University
- Candidates are required to fill in the details in the form and pay the fee through DD.
- Completed application forms along with DD and necessary documents must be enclosed in an envelope mentioning the programme applied on cover must reach to the undersigned on or before the last date:
Kakinada – 533 003
To seek more information, please visit http://www.jntuk.edu.in/admissions/