Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Soil Conservation Assistant and Photo Interpreter in Soil & Water Conservation Department (Forest, Environment and Ecology Department). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 June 2015.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 15 June 2015
Total Number of Post: 04
- Soil Conservation Assistant: 03
- Photo Interpreter: 01
- Soil Conservation Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4400
- Photo Interpreter: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4300
- Soil Conservation Assistant: BSc in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering or MSc in Botany.
- Photo Interpreter: BSc in Agriculture or MSc in Botany.
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be between 18 - 40 years for both posts as on 1 January 2015.
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of Written Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with passport size photograph and attested copies of all required Certificates/ Documents should be submitted to the J&K PSC Office Complex, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu -180001 OR J&K PSC Office Complex, Solina, Srinagar-190009 on or before 15 June 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.