Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 587 posts for State, Divisional and District Cadre. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 31 August 2015.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 13 August 2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 31 August 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Junior Stenographer: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 150 Posts
- Driver: 45 Posts
- Asst. Store Keeper –cum- Clerk:03 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Staff Nurse: 84 Posts
- Horticulture Technician – IV: 49 Posts
- Technician – III:137 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 17 Posts
- Teacher: 75 Posts
- Junior Nurse: 06 Posts
- VLW: 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Staff Nurse: 09 Posts
- For Post 1 & 2: Candidates must possess Graduation Degree with 65 w.p.m. speed for Shorthand and speed of 35 w.p.m. in Typing. (Only Typing Speed reqd. for Post 2).
- For Post 3: Candidates must possess Middle Standard Pass with valid Driving License for hilly area and for few posts hilly as well as plain.
- For Post 4, 5 to 8 & 11: Candidates must possess Graduation Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline.
- For Post 9 & 14: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass (one year training in the concerned field for Post 9).
- For Post 10: Candidates must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with ITI Certificate in concerned trade.
- For Post 12: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (10+2 Standard) Pass with Diploma in ETT or NTT. Preferably higher education M.Ed. or B.Ed.
- For Post 13 & 16: Candidates must possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass with Diploma in the concerned field.
18 to 40 years
Candidate will get the Pay Scale and the Grade Pay as per JKSSB Norms.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the JKSSB’s Websites www.jkssb.nic.in and also upload the recent Photograph, scanned Signature and Thumb Impression on or before 31 August 2015.