Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden And Research Institute, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for the recruitment for filing up the project positions as mentioned below under . Tropical Botanic Garden & Research Institute (TBGRI) is an autonomous Institute established by the Government of Kerala on 17th November 1979 and registered on 23rd November 1979 under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act, 1955. It functions under the umbrella of the Science, Technology and Environment Department, Government of Kerala.
• Walk-in-Interviews Date & Venue : 10 December 2013 on 10 A.M at JNTBGRI, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram.
Details of Positions
• JRF (P 115): 01 Post
• JRF (P 132): 01 Post
• Technical Assistant (P 112): 01 Post
• Field Assistant (P 125): 01 Post
• Field/ Project Assistant (P 126): 01 Post
• Artist/ Model Maker (P 135): 01 Post
Total Number of Posts: 06 Posts
• JRF (P 115): First class M.Sc. Biotechnology /Bioinformatics
• JRF (P 132): First class M. Sc. Biochemistry/ M. Pharm
• Technical Assistant (P 112): First class B.Sc. Biotechnology / Botany
• Field Assistant (P 125): First class B.Sc. Botany
• Field/ Project Assistant (P 126): First class B.Sc. Botany
• Artist/ Model Maker (P 135): First class Bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
• Junior Research Fellows (JRFs): Rs. 11,000/- + 10% HRA
• Technical/ Field/ Project Assistants: Rs. 8,000/-
• Artist/ Model Maker: Rs. 8,000/-
• Age Limit for all Project Positions will be 28 years as on 01st December, 2013.
• Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government norms.
Selection Procedure :
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/trade test/interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
JNTBGRI is located near Palode (PIN 695 562), 40 km away from Thiruvananthapuram city in the Thiruvananthapuram‐ Thenkasi route. JNTBGRI is also reachable from Nilamel and Kilimanoor in the Thiruvananthapuram-Kottarakkara route (MC Road).
Walk-in-interview(s) for the project positions are scheduled on 10 December 2013 (10 a. m.) at JNTBGRI, Palode, Thiruvananthapuram.
Candidates should bring certificates, degrees, proof of age etc. for verification at the time of interview. One set of (copies of) these document is to be submitted to our office during verification.