Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), invited applications for the posts of Professors, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 25 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Professors- 29 Posts
- Associate Professor- 65 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 31 Posts
- Professors- Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 10000
- Associate Professor- Rs. 37400-67000 (PB-4) AGP Rs. 9000
- Assistant Professor- Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) AGP Rs. 6000
- An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, and actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of ten publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years experience in teaching at University/College Level, and/or research at a University/National level institution, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor-
- Good academic record with doctoral degree in concerned or allied/relevant discipline.
- A Masters degree with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent grade of 'B' in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E.
- Assistant Professor-
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks or, an equivalent grade of 'B' in the 7 point scale with letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E and F at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- M.Phil and Ph.D. in the relevant field prescribed in appropriate cases, a desirable or essential qualification. The minimum qualifications shall not be relaxed even if a candidate has research degrees like M.Phil or Ph.D.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and sumbit the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 25 May 2015.