Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invited applications for faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various areas of specialization. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 September 2015.
Advertisement No. RC/55/2015
Last date for receipt of application forms: 28 September 2015
JNU Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Professor- 10 Posts
- Associate Professor- 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor- 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Positions:
- Candidates should have Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade at the Master degree level in the relevant subject and PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines in relevant field with desired experience as per the Post.
- Candidates should be Qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test SLET/SET).
Selection Procedure for JNU Faculty Positions:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for JNU Faculty Positions:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 28 September 2015.
Application Fee for JNU Faculty Positions:
- Gen & OBC: Rs.500/- + Rs.20/- postal charges
- SC/ST/PH and women candidates: Nil
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invited applications for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in special recruitment drive reserved for persons with disability. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 September 2015.