JNU Faculty Jobs 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Jobs Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) invited applications for the post of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 May 2018.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 8 May 2018
JNU Vacancy Details
- Professor – 27 Posts
- Associate Professor – 52 Posts
- Assistant Professor - 4 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts
- Professor: Ph.D. in the concerned discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned discipline; Masters Degree with at least 55% Marks.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% Marks at the Masters Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for JNU Faculty Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Section Officer, Room No. 132, Recruitment Cell, Administrative Block, JNU, New Delhi-110067 on or before 8 May 2018.