Job opening for MBA graduates in Academy of Management Studies (AMS)
AMS is a research based consulting company, working with various government departments and integral agencies. They have different job openings for MBA graduates. Read the complete article to know the details.
AMS was founded in 1991 as Academy of Management Studies, with an idea to study the application of modern management tools & techniques in the functioning of government organizations aimed at its all-round enhancement. In the year 2002, AMS was incorporated as a company and rechristened as AMS Consulting (P) Limited. They have job opening for MBA graduates find the details below.
Name of the Position - Research Executives
- A two-year, full-time course in Management / Social Sciences.
- Good academic record, command over Written English with proficiency in computer, and 2-5 years of work experience are the basic requirements.
- Candidates with demonstrated flair for writing reports / articles are preferred.
- Applicants for research Executive post must attach one specimen of their publication/ reports along with their CV.
- Salary as per competence level, as adjusted by selection Committee.
- Level1 – Rs. 6 Lakh per annum. Level -2 Rs. 9 Lakh per annum.
Name of the Position - Filed Officer
- PG in any stream, Management/Rural Development/ Social Work preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably in rural areas
- Travel 20-25 days/months, all over the country, up to village level
- Remuneration according to work experience and qualification.
- Level 1- Rs. 20,000 per month + TA/DA, Level 2- Rs. 30,000 per month + TA/DA
How to Apply
Applicants can mail their CV, captinning the post applied for, within 7 days to firstname.lastname@example.org