Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017
Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally which will be conducted under the aegis of Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bihar & Jharkhand by the Army Recruiting Office, Danapur from 06 November 2017 to 18 November 2017 for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty and Others. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 October 2017.
- Start Date for Application Submission: 07 September 2017
- Last Date for Application Submission: 21 October 2017
- Army Recruitment Rally: 06 November 2017 to 18 November 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesmen
Eligibility Criteria for SGD and Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty: Matric pass with minimum 33% or D grade (33-40) in each subject & minimum 45% OR C-2 grade or 4.75 points in aggregate OR 10+2 Simple pass.
- Soldier Technical - 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner) - 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from AICTE recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Sol Tech (Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary) - 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in compulsory subjects. OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass. However, in 10+2 all the four specified subjects should be studied.
- Soldier Tradesmen – Matric Pass
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
- Soldier (Clerks/SKT) - Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII; Should have studied English and Math/Acct/Book keeping in class XII or X and should have secured minimum 50% Marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
How to apply for Indian Army, SGD and Other Posts
Interested Candidates can apply online from 07 September 2017 to 21 October 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Latest Defence jobs
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2017 for 65 Rifleman (General Duty) Posts
Join Indian Army, Apply for Army Recruitment Rally at Delhi Cantt