Join Indian Army, Recruitment Rally 2017 at Mariani (Assam) for SGD, SNA and Other Posts
Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally for Soldier General Duty (SGD), SNA (Soldier Nursing Assistant) and other. Interested candidates can apply before 2 November 2017.
Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally for Soldier General Duty (SGD), SNA (Soldier Nursing Assistant) and other by Army Recruiting Office, Jorhat at Mariani. The Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted in 11 districts of Assam State (Charaideo, Sivasagar, Lakhimpur & Dhemaji, Tinsukia, Golaghat, Dibrugarh, Majuli, Karbi Anglong and Jorhat) from 17 November 2017 to 23 November 2017. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 2 November 2017.
- Start date for Online Application Submission – 18 September 2017
- Last date for Online Application Submission – 02 November 2017
- Recruitment Rally – 17 November 2017 to 23 November 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (SGD)
- Soldier Tdn
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Technical
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Soldier General Duty (SGD) – Class 10th pass with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregated. No Percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.
- Soldier Tdn – 8th pass for soldier house keeper and mess keeper trades. 10th pass for other trades
- Soldier Clerk- 12th pass in English & Maths aggregated. 60% and each subject 50%.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (SNA) - 12th pass with physics, chemistry and biology aggregated 50% and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical – 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% Marks in each subject or three years Diploma in Engineering/Computer Science and Electronic.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 2 November 2017. For more details, click on the detailed notification link below.