Kandla Port Trust Jobs Notification: Kandla Port Trust invited applications for 40 Traffic Outdoor Clerk and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 21 January 2016.
Advertisement No.. GA/PS/9014/12/2015
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 21 January 2016
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2015-16 Vacancy Details
- Sr. Sanitary Inspector – 01 Post
- Traffic Outdoor Clerk – 10 Posts
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk – 05 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 01 Post
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor – 04 Posts
- Signalman – 02 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 02 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) Gr. I – 03 Posts
- Driver Ist Class (Marine) – 03 Posts
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Time Keeper – 01 Post
- Diesel Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Crane Driver (Upgraded) – 01 Post
- Welder – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Trust Traffic Outdoor Clerk & Other Posts 2015-16
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Sr. Sanitary Inspector – Diploma in Sanitary Inspectors course with 5 years experience as Sanitary Inspector in Municipalities and preference will be given for working in Municipal Corporation and other Govt. or Semi -Govt. organization.
- Traffic Outdoor Clerk – Matriculate or equivalent qualification.
- Assistant Outdoor Clerk – SSC
- Laboratory Technician – B.SC. Diploma in Clinical Laboratory Technique with one year experience OR 1) Inter Science 2) Diploma in Clinical Laboratory technique with three years experience.
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor – Extensive marine experience of atleast 7 years and capable of taking charges of floating craft operation work and organization. Must have experience of controlling large staff. Must have good knowledge of English.
- Signalman – XIIth pass.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years experience.
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) Gr. I – Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 6 years experience.
- Driver Ist Class (Marine) – Ist Class Driver’s Certificate of Inland Steam or Diesel Vessels.
- Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years experience.
- Clerk-cum-Time Keeper – Matriculate with at least 3 years experience as a Clerk.
- Diesel Mechanic – ITI in Trade of Mechanic. Should have worked for five years on repairs and maintenance of Diesel Engines. Passing of Trade Test.
- Crane Driver (Upgraded) – Shall be XIIth Std. pass and experience in operation of 15 tonnes and above Cranes for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Welder – Should have passed SSC and Certificate of ITI of recognized Institute in the trade of welding and having 3 years experience in heavy workshop in welding works.
- Machinist – Minimum experience of 3 years in a workshop for Mechanism viz. Shapping, Stolling / Planning / Sawing / Screw letting etc.
Age Limits (as on 01.12.2015):-
- Sr. Sanitary Inspector, Jr. Engineer (Civil), Welder – 18-28 years
- Traffic Outdoor Clerk, Assistant Outdoor Clerk, Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 18-25 years
- Laboratory Technician, Clerk-cum-Time Keeper, Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) Gr. I, Diesel Mechanic, Machinist – below 30 years
- Assistant Flotilla Supervisor – 20-30 years
- Signalman – 19-25 years
- Driver Ist Class (Marine) – below 40 years
- Crane Driver (Upgraded) – below 35 years
How to Apply for Kandla Port Trust Traffic Outdoor Clerk & Other Posts 2015-16
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://www.kandlaport.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Secretary, Kandla Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham-Kachchh, Gujarat State-370201. The last date of receipt of application is 21 January 2016.