Karnataka Bank invited applications from eligible people for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) 2013. Karnataka Bank was formed in 1924 and is one of the leading private sector banks in India. KB is headquartered at Mangalore with presence across 20 states with over 500 branches and staff strength of over 5800 employees.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: -1 March 2013
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 15 March 2013
- Tentative Date of Online Test: – 13 April 2013
Name of the Post: Officers (Scale-I)
Age Limit: Candidates must be of age below 30 years as on 1 February 2013. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification for Karnataka Bank Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) 2013
Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Engineering or Agricultural Sciences or Law.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ST candidates)
Pay Scale for Karnataka Bank Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) 2013:- Rs. 31450/- per month.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I) 2013
- Candidates can submit the applications only through online mode from the Karnataka Bank’s website on www.karnatakabank.com
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form after online submission and retain it to be produced if called for Personal Interview.