Karnataka Bank invited applications from eligible people for recruitment of Clerks 2013. Karnataka Bank was formed in 1924 and is one of the leading private sector banks in India. KB is headquartered at Mangalore with presence across 20 states with over 500 branches and staff strength of over 5800 employees. The eligible candidates can apply online through format available before 15 March 2013.
Important Dates for Karnataka Bank Recruitment of Clerks 2013
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 1 March 2013
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 15 March 2013
- Tentative Date of Online Test: 13 April 2013
Name of the Post: Clerk
Candidates must be of age below 28 years as on 1 February 2013. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Applicants should have completed Graduation from any recognized Institution or University and should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi and English.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rs.150/- in the case of SC/ST candidates)
Pay Scale: Rs. 18250/- per month.
Applicant’s selection will be based on Online Test and Interview.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment of Clerks 2013
- Candidates can submit the applications only through online mode from the Karnataka Bank’s website on www.karnatakabank.com
- Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form after online submission and retain it to be produced if called for Personal Interview.