After the declaration of ranks/merit list of KCET-2015, candidates will have to appear in the KCET-2015 counselling for the allocation of college and the branch. Following stages will be followed by the Karnataka Examination authority for the counselling and seat allocation of KCET-2015.
- Candidates, who secure ranks in KCET-2015, will report to their nearest helpline centres for the counselling as per schedule mentioned.
- Candidates have to register at any of 13 helpline centres before the last date.
- For verification, candidates must register their KCET-2015 number in the computer system at the helpline centre.
- Candidates have to report for their document verification as per the schedule announced by KEA for KCET-2015 counselling.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the 2 sets of photocopies for verification during KCET-2015 counselling.
- A unique User ID and Password will be allotted to every candidate for KCET-2015 Counselling after completion of the document verification process.
- Candidates will have to use verification slip and unique keyword, printed on the back of the verification slip for option entry login purpose.
- An interactive session will be held at all the helpline centres to help the candidates in KCET-2015 counselling, including choice filling and fee payment etc.
Documents required KCET-2015 Counselling:
- KCET-2015 Admission Ticket.
- Copy of filled KCET 2015 Application Form.
- SSLC/Class 10th marks sheet.
- 2nd PUC/ Class 12th marks sheet.
- Study certificate counter signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI.
- TWO recent passport size photographs.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their Karnataka CET 2015 Merit List Rankings decided by their performance in Karnataka CET 2015 and the qualifying exam.
- The Karnataka CET 2015 Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of availability of seats, preferred choices of the candidate and Result of Karnataka CET 2015.
- Candidates, after their seat allotment process, have to download the Karnataka CET 2015 Seat Allotment Letters and pay the specified admission fees.
- Candidates, who are not satisfied with the seat allotted to them, can participate in the subsequent Karnataka CET 2015 Counselling rounds.