KELTRON Notified Recruitment to 05 Posts of Technical Assistant 2014
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) invited applications for filling up the positions of Technical Assistant (Programming) on contract basis. Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 18 March 2014.
Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of Technical Assistant (Programming) on contract basis. The Contract Period is of Three (03) Years. The details of posts mentioned below.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 March 2014.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post : Technical Assistant (Programming)
- No. of Posts: 05 (Five)
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Diploma in Computer Engineering.
- One year experience in the area of PHP Programming.
- Age Limit for the candidate is 30 years as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the notification for the selection is published.
- Communal rotation and age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/ Government orders.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 13,500/-.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the website www.swg.keltron.org and upload recent photograph and the relevant testimonials/ certificates on or before 18 March 2014.
- The Advertisement Code Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/ or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Interview will be held in Trivandrum.