Teacher Vacancies 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) Chandigarh invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 and 22 March 2018.
- Interview Date: 21 and 22 March 2018
KV Chandigarh Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Sports Coaches
- Yoga Teacher
- Arts and Crafts
- Dance/Music Teacher
- German Language Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers- Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- Trained Graduate Teachers -Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject; CTET qualified.
- Computer Instructor-B.E /B. Tech (Computer Sc.)/B.C.A/M. Sc.(Computer Sc.)/MCA; M.Sc. (Electronics with Computer Sc. component)/M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc. (Computer Sc.) or equivalent.
- Primary Teacher- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% or its equivalent; CTET qualified.
- Nurse – Matriculation; ‘A’ Grade certificate from a recognized institute.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI.
- Music and Dance Teacher - Degree/Diploma in Music/Dance from Recognised University/ Institute.
- Art and Craft Teacher - Degree/Diploma in Art and Craft from Recognised University/ Institute.
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for KV Chandigarh Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 21 and 22 March 2018 along with the documents at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chandigarh. For more details, candidates can refer to the below link.