Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kalpetta invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT, PRT and Other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 1 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 1 March 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kalpetta Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Malayalam Teacher
- Sports Coach
- Yoga Instructor
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT, PRT and Other Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher- Post Graduates in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks and preferably with B.Ed.
- Trained Graduate Teacher- Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks; Pass in the CTET - Paper II conducted by CBSE.
- Primary Teacher - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent; Pass in the CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCERT for the purpose.
- Computer Instructor - BE/B. Tech (Com. Sci.) /BCA /MCA / M.Sc. (Electronics with Comp. Sci.component)/ M.Sc. (IT)/B.Sc. (Comp. Sci.) OR Degree/PG (any subject)/ Mathematics with PGDCA from Govt. recognized institute
- Malayalam Teacher - Graduate in Malayalam with B. Ed.
- Sports Coach - Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or equivalent.
- Yoga Instructor - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized university; One year training in Yoga from a recognized Institution.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Kalpetta Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 1 March 2018 along with the relevant documents. For more details, Candidates can refer to the below link.