Kolkata Port Trust Jobs Notification:
Kolkata Port Trust, Haldia Dock Complex, West Bengal invited applications for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and other posts under ‘Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disabilities (PWDs)’. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 09 September 2016 up to 04:00 PM.
Last Date of Application: 09 September 2016
Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post
- Messenger – 07 Posts
- Sweeper – 04 Posts
- Sweeper (Female) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Port Trust LDC Jobs:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
- Messenger/ Sweeper: Possess Eighth (08th/ VIII) Standard Pass or Literate only (wherever applicable).
- PWD (Gen): 40 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- PWD (OBC): Relaxation of 03 years.
- PWD (SC/ ST): Relaxation of 05 years.
- Others: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Port Trust LDC Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Practical Test/ Typing Test/ Trade Test (wherever applicable) and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for Kolkata Port Trust LDC Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data on the plain paper in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, P.O.: Haldia Township, Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal – 721607 on or before 09 September 2016.