Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invited application for recruitment to 2484 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 August 2015.
• Opening Date for Registration: 03 July 2015
• Closing Date for Registration: 01 August 2015
• Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 03 August 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 2484
• Assistant/ First Division Assistant: 1182
• Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant: 1237
• Second Division Assistant (Backlog): 65
• Educational Qualification
• Assistant/ First Division Assistant: Candidate must possess Degree from an university by established by law in India, Diploma, Hindi Visharada, Pandit
• Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant (Backlog): Candidate must have a qualification of second PUC/ ITI/ 3 years Diploma Examination.
• Age Limit: 18-35 years as on 01 August 2015.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Kannada Language Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online. More Details in this regard can be found from the link given below.