K.R. Narayanan National Institute of Visual Science & Arts invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and supporting staff (Technical) on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 7 March 2014. It is an innovative venture in professional film/audio-visual training and a research centre of international standards established by the Government of Kerala at Thekkumthala in Kottayam District of Kerala.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 7 March 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the post
- Professor: 06 posts
- Assistant professor: 06 posts
- Supporting Staff (Technical): 04 posts
Total No. of Posts: 16 posts
- Professor: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from approved Government Institutions or Universities in concerned subjects with minimum 10 years experience in the concerned subject area in industry or academics. Experience in teaching is necessary.
- Assistant professor: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma from approved Government Institutions or Universities in concerned subjects.
- Supporting Staff: Higher Secondary or equivalent with minimum five years experience in the fields of Direction, Editing, Cinematography, Animation and Visual effects, etc.
- Candidate has to pay Rs.500/- as application fees by DD drawn in favour of K.R. Narayana National Institute of Visual Science & Arts payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- The application complete in all respects along with DD, attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, evidence of teaching experience and certificates in support of published works, if any, certificate to prove date of birth, etc. should reach to the Secretary, K.R. Narayanan National Institute of Visual Science & Arts, Sreepadham, House No. 107, Krishna Nagar, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram -05, KERALA before 7 March 2014.