Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Job Notification: Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies (KUFOS) invited applications for the post of Director. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 April 2018.
Last Date of Application: 28 April 2018
Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Vacancy Details
- Director of Extension: 01 Post
- Director for School of Ocean Science and Technology: 01 Post
- Director for School of Fishery Environment: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Director Posts Job
- Director of Extension: M.F.Sc. in any discipline/Master degree in Fisheries or Ocean Science or Marine Sciences and allied subjects from a recognized University with a minimum of OGPA of 3.00/4.00 in the trimester system or 7.5/10.00 in the semester system or 55% marks in the traditional system or equivalent.
- Director for School: A minimum fifteen years of experience as a teacher in a recognized University or Scientist in a State or National Fisheries or Ocean Science Research Institute as the case may be, of which at least two years shall be in the cadre of Professor or Principal Scientist or equivalent and having sufficient experience in productive research in the field of Fisheries/Ocean Science/Management/Marine Sciences proven by publications in standard referred journals.
Above 45 years of age
How to Apply for the Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies Director Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI-682 506 on or before 28 April 2018.